Wednesday 28 September 2011

Expecting somethings beyond the expectations..

Nowadays, I realize something that really open my eyes. Honestly, at first I really have no ideas about this theater things. huh..I'm totally worry about how to make this things happen? How to act? What to do? Where to begin? Seriously, I do not know anything about the theater things. Never watch it before. I have been thinking about the theater since my semester holidays starts until now. Huh.. what a nightmare for me..I don't have any experience or anythings that could help me with these kinds of  things. Then I start try to look something about it on internet. However, I find some interest in theater when I look about it on the internet. It looks and sounds fun. i wonder whether I can do this and survives. Huhuhuhu...nice huh?? I'm gonna cry..Nevertheless, I really hope that I will enjoy this theater and end up alive and safely. Well..I better start to study this things and get it done. I really hope this things will be useful for me someday and help me in my profession. Huhuhuhu..I'm actually worry if I ended up as an artist or actor...WOW!! Who would thought of that?? HAHAHAHA...Alright..all the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.